Friday 4 February 2011

Invasion of Sled!

:!: THIS EVENT HAS CHANGED, BUT TIMES ARE THE SAME :!:


Hello NMA,



I know this event used to be re-invasion of Ice Box, but now that we declared war on wizards, it is being changed to the first invasion of one of their servers! This server will be Sled! All the times are the same, so you should all still be able to make it.

THIS EVENT IS PRIORITY! Unless you have a good, valid reason such as a family, sport or other real life important event THIS EVENT IS COMPULSARY AND MANDATORY, there are no excuses for another army event, you must come to this one!

Date: Sunday 13th February (It would be Saturday, but that is the day after my birthday, and I'm busy then!)

Times: 11AM PST,

12PM MST,

1PM CST,

2 PM EST,

7 PM GMT

Server: Sled

Why? Because we declared war on wizards and are starting our invasions!

And that's pretty much all you need to know!

:!: COMMENT IF YOU CAN MAKE IT! :!:


~Robert1998

29 comments:

  1. I can make it! :D

    ~Robert1998

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can come!! YYAYAYYY!!

    ~Meano4

    ReplyDelete
  3. will try,I will try and get a promo to highest mod then 3ic in NMA (Or maybe a double promotion! XD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good thing its not on saturday so i can come yall

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2funky3
    Check Rpbf site for final of Brawl

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job u changed CPAE brawl is then
    May come

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can and give me 2ic back rob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry i couldnt come
    I had to get somewhere sorry robert

    ReplyDelete
  9. It hasn't happened yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have picked the wrong decision... Why are you supporting terrorisim? They're just invading Wizards for no reason *no*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh btw Wizards will invade Oyster From you here are the times etc..:
    Date: 2/12/2011
    Server: Oyster
    Times: 11:00 AM PST
    12:00 AM MST
    1:00 PM CST
    2:00 PM EST
    7:00 PM GMT
    Room: Ski hill to Ski village to The Beach to The dock to Town to Snow forts to Plaza to Forest to Mine to Cove
    Rules: No hacking,No allies,No bots,No spying on chat or spying on cp

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nope sorry that oyster invasion doesn't count, we need 48 hours notice! Sorry change the date!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry big guy, you were 3ic and this is the second time You haven't been active, even if there was a reason behind it, the demotion was fair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, I'm very low in your ranks but will get a promo soon due to the CPSFT merge. I will promise to be active as I have been in CPSFT but I will unfortunately be unable to attend tonight. Please do not stereotype me by this but I must go to see my Aunt as her husband has recently died. I hope you understand this and I hope to come to one of your events soon! And will I get 3ic? M2 (your future 1.5ic) said I would!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can make it of course :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I understand Wizzer and I won't stereotype you! Yes you are on ranks as our new 3ic!

    ~Robert1998

    ReplyDelete
  17. We successfully invaded it with pretty much no defense from wizards! I'm making a post tomorrow about it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I went and yes we did! Do we get promotions for it???

    ReplyDelete
  19. There is a higher chance of a promotion if you went to it but it isn't 100% certain you will get one if you went

    ReplyDelete