Wednesday 2 February 2011

Raid of Kosciusko

Hello NMA,

I'm not sure if everyone knows yet, but we are currently in a "fun war" with sky troops. You might be thinking "fun war" what is this?! Well for starters I didn't create this fun war Alex Cone (leader of sky troops) did! He declared a fun war on us (see it on NMA nations page), a fun war is where all the servers you invade and claim are given back at the end of the war! Yes, I know it doesn't sound that fun, but we will try and make it fun! I think the reason Alex Cone wouldn't declare a proper war on us is because he knows we would thrash his army (no offense), Sky troops get around 3-5 at events whereas we get around 15+! Well, back to main part of post, we started this "fun war" off by doing an unscheduled raid of their server Kosciusko (sorry if I'm not spelling it right XD) We maxed at about 7 which is actually very good for an unscheduled event! We also tried out some new tactics! Here are some pics I took:



E+T frenzy in snow forts!



A circle around a fort (we did a better one in semi-finals of cpae tourney)



We claimed the forts (even though it was a raid)



Our E+G bomb in line at town!



We claimed plaza at the end of the raid!

 

I'm not sure when this Fun War will end but more will be happening in it!

~Robert1998

10 comments:

  1. I was using Pengy Bingo (Just for a change)
    ~Blacky24782~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol 10+? I count 7 at most. and the reason I didn't declare full war is because we are both in the SFCPAO(I think I messed that up. also, I'm sick of world wars and we have so many allies, any war we have would eventually become a world war. plus, we got 6 at an unschedueled reinvasion of our capital just a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was unscheduled...We get 15+ at scheduled events...Look at the posts beneath this (unscheduled recruiting session and finals of cpae tourney)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wasn't the point. The point was that we can't have a real war, and the reasons I don't want to are as follows.
    1. We are both in the CPSFTAO(got it right that time)
    2. I'm afraid that my army has too many allies. Even if we make the war no allies, one side will eventually get angry or do something to make it allies(I will admit, I'm more of a Nacho, so I'd probably do this. If you remember Order 39, you know what I'm talking about), causing a world war.
    3. I don't want full war because I have no real reason to declare war on you. A fun war will be perfect, as we can set up a bunch of PBs(or 1 if you prefer) and just test each other. This is a way to keep your army active and get mine more active ;)

    So basically, we just don't feel like a full war. We have other armies that we think really deserve to be destroyed and have war. Our current one is with Nachos against the DCP. So thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. theres something invented by me i call practice battles, they are like wars for fun just that we dont take it to seriously and raid and that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex is leader of ST, NMA were the ones that just raided kosciousko, to be honest I don't really know what you're on about!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. The point wasn't the event, it was the numbers we got at it. plus, were the only army that owns our capital besides DCP

    ReplyDelete