Tuesday 8 February 2011

We are the best!!

Hi NMA,

We got 5th in medium army top 10 from CPAE! Although it is one rank down from last week, it is still a great achievement!! If I'm honest we did deserve to get 1 below from last week, as we haven't had loads of events recently! This WILL change because of our declaration of war against Wizards Of Cp! Well done again guys and here is the caption that was written about us:


5. Non-Member Army [-1]: The NMA’s ally of the month was Roman Penguin Battle Force, and NMA are currently declaring war on the Wizards of cp. The NMA were CPAE Annual Tournament Finalist’s, and they need to start proving why. They haven’t had many events, and are dropping in activeness.  The NMA still hanging around the medium and small barrier.

Now I agree with almost all of this apart from the bit where it says "and are dropping in activeness", this completely isn't true as we still have over 20 active troops!

Also I am now vice president of CPAE, and I will be posting every Sunday, so please check my posts out!! Here was my first post

http://clubpenuinarmyexpresscpae.wordpress.com/2011/02/06/armys-in-focus-top-3-medium-armies/

If you want to read the rest of the top 10, click on this link:

http://clubpenuinarmyexpresscpae.wordpress.com/2011/02/06/top-ten-mediumsmall-armies/

Hopefully we will keep rising, and next stop Large army top 10! ;)

~Robert1998

7 comments:

  1. Just say what ranks we would get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am Stew20 from the EW, Sadly we are going to merge and you have been chosen as a Canidate. So please leave a response on our website (BTW Congrats)
    http://clubpenguinearthwarriors.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left a response!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do u guys want me 2 make a facebook page for u?

    CPSFT and ACP have 1 plus loas more armies

    (can u make me author or atleast editor im a 2ic arent i? :muteral:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can make one as I have fb, but I don't think we need one to be honest, also we only make leaders editors/admins to keep the site more tidy and neat, sorry.

    ReplyDelete